Do you want to get involved in a start-up in full launch?
Do you have Bac +2 to Bac +5 level training as a web developer?
In order to increase the efficiency of our platform, we are developing innovative tools.
Your missions will be:
Develop the new functionalities of the platform
Integrate the models of web designers
Qualities required for this position:
You are dynamic, and rigorous
You are autonomous and responsive
You are structured and organized
You already have development experience in Symfony and ReactJS on projects (pro or personal)
Telecommuting and/or or face-to-face possible.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact us!
Number of hours: 35h per week
Job type: Full time
Salary: €2900.00 to €3300.00 per month
- Flexible hours
- Remote Work
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours
- Daytime work
- Web development: 4 years
- IT: 4 years
- HTML5: 4 years
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (M/F)
Our customer service is looking for its Customer Relations Manager. Do you want to work in a company at the heart of digital? Within a dynamic and motivated team? Are you up for a new challenge?
This job is for you! Your future missions:
- Managing customer relations
- Guaranteeing compliance with our customer promise in terms of response time and quality,
- Support and respond to requests from service partners in a timely manner,
- Process warranty and warranty extension requests,
- Participate in the creation of Quality documentation and process updates,
- Monitoring and analyzing the results of the various internal indicators for management, Europe and World headquarters,
- Warning about anomalies, malfunctions and risks, reporting recurring problems and finding solutions,
- Participate in leading the quality approach within Customer Service, in particular by supporting and training operational teams during cross-functional projects,
- Contribute, on each contact, to the active promotion of the image of SAKHRI PARIS France and participate in the development of its notoriety,
- Ensure compliance with the customer service charter,
- Supporting and integrating new customer service employees.